Job title: Development Engineer – Medical Technology (m/f/d)
SternMed GmbH is a manufacturer of medical technology products in Baden-Württemberg near the border triangle. Our company enjoys a reputation as an innovative manufacturer of imaging systems, OR solutions and patient care systems. We represent intelligent and high quality, yet affordable solutions, which we market worldwide through our international distribution partners.
- Know-how in project management
- Experienced handling of common standards (IEC 60601, 13485, 14971, 62366)
- SOP, FMEA, design validation and verification
- Good MS Office and English skills
- Distinct process orientation
- Profound knowledge in the use of a CAD system for the creation of technical drawings (Solid Works)
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation (CE conformity files) and product information
- Degree in medical technology or comparable technical discipline
- 3 years of professional experience
- Relevant work experience in the development of medical devices, with OEM partners
- Knowledge in reprocessing of medical instruments
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of EC and ISO 13485 requirements
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- High communication skills, as well as customer orientation
- Problem solving / analysis
- Project management ability
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
A pleasant working environment at a technically high standard, characterized by the diversity of our employees, competencies and approaches. We stand for a good working atmosphere, an open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and personal responsibility.
Type of position: full-time, permanent
- 8-hour shift
- 30 days vacation
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Company pension plan
- Company training opportunities
- Free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- Free parking space
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your starting date and your salary expectations!
Please send your application via the link below or to this email address: email@example.com.