Medical Device Production/ Service Technician - X-ray devices (m/f/d)
- Job Title: Medical Device Production/ Service Technician - X-ray devices (m/f/d)
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 Years
- Job Description:
SternMed GmbH is a medical technology company of the SEI Group based in Germany. Our company enjoys a reputation as an innovative manufacturer of imaging systems, OR solutions and Patient care systems. We present high-quality but nevertheless affordable and intelligent solutions, which we market worldwide through our international sales partners.
- Assembly and production of devices
- Testing and commissioning of devices after production or service
- Carrying out examinations, tests and troubleshooting on medical devices and documentation of the results
- Carrying out maintenance and repair work according to specifications
- Compilation of goods deliveries according to the packing list
- Completed studies / completed training in medical technology or related fields or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with medical devices especially X-ray devices
- Safe handling of MS-Office applications
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, good knowledge of German
- Reliable and accurate
- An attractive salary
- Unlimited permanent position with perspective in a growing
- Friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies
The SternMed atmosphere offers you the opportunity to join our passionate, multicultural team. We welcome you to a growth-oriented group of companies with open doors and short decision-making paths.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in Germany. Visa sponsorship is currently not available. Thank you for your understanding.
Did we catch your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application via the button below or by sending an email to email@example.com with your starting date and salary expectations.