Job Title: Logistics Assistant (m/f/d)
Minimum Required Experience: 3 Years
SternMed GmbH is a medical technology company of the SEI Group based in Germany. Our company enjoys a reputation as an innovative manufacturer of imaging systems, OR solutions and Patient care systems. We present high-quality but nevertheless affordable and intelligent solutions, which we market worldwide through our international sales partners.
- Organisation of transport, handling and storage processes (TUL processes)
- Provide TUL funds
- Handling and controlling goods transport and storage services
- Document logistic processes, evaluate and process information
- Inventory control & quality assurance
- Securing and monitoring loads
- Delivery scheduling
- Creation of offer comparisons
- Completed studies/ completed training in logistics or related fields or equivalent relevant experience
- Organisational skills
- Commercial thinking and arithmetic skills
- Diligence and ability to concentrate
- visual thinking
- Safe handling of MS-Office applications
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, good knowledge of German
- Reliable and accurate
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems (e.g. Navision)
- Company pension scheme
- Company training opportunities
- Free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- Free parking space
The SternMed atmosphere offers you the opportunity to join our passionate, multicultural team. We welcome you to a growth-oriented group of companies with open doors and short decision-making paths.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in Germany. Visa sponsorship is currently not available. Thank you for your understanding.
Did we catch your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application via the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your starting date and salary expectations.