Beruf: Marketing Officer (m/f/d)
SternMed GmbH is a growing medical technology company based in southern Germany. Our mission is to manufacture a wide range of affordable German-quality medical devices and distribute them worldwide, while offering long-term commitment and local support on the ground.
For the international market we are looking for a dedicated Marketing Officer (m/f/d)
- Supporting the business development team in strategic and operational tasks
- Representation of our company to the outside world and convincing presentation of our ideas and solutions to decision-makers
- Planning and coordination of national and international trade fair appearances on site
- Analysis of the needs of our new and existing customers around the topic of customer experience and customer relations
- Taking care of your own leads, supporting the development of our international sales partners and identifying Possibilities in different markets
- Participation in customer appointments (online or at trade fairs) as well as independent acceptance of the resulting tasks
- Completed vocational training, e.g. as a dialogue marketing specialist (m/f/d) or completed studies in the field of business, marketing or similar
- Ideally 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Good knowledge of English and/or German, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of French or Spanish is an advantage
- Reliable, well-structured and organized, as well as an eye for detail
- Good negotiating skills, high level of commitment and ability to cooperate
- Quick comprehension and ability to work independently
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Very good handling of MS Office
SternMed GmbH offers you a positive and family working atmosphere as well as the opportunity to contribute your skills to our passionate, multicultural team. A pleasant working environment at a high technical level, characterized by the diversity of our employees, their skills and approaches. We stand for an open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and personal responsibility.
Type of job:
- Full-time (40 hours)
- Permanent position
- no shift work
- 30 days of vacation
- attractive salary
- company pension scheme
- in-company training opportunities
- free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- free parking
Candidates applying for this position should meet all legal requirements to work in Germany. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with details of your starting date and salary expectations!
Please send your application via the link below or to the following email address: