Ecut 400S Electrosurgical unit
A versatile electrosurgical unit for all surgical procedures through all types of tissue. It has an integrated seven power output, tissue responding and automatic solid or split return electrode recognition function, with which surgeons can perform safe and highly precise operations.
The Ecut 400S benefiting from an structural design and light weight make it mountable on support tray of ceiling pendant for endoscopic application.
Control and measurement
Front panel of Ecut 400S consists of two differently sloped areas, 130 ° sloped “Measurement area” and 160 ° sloped “Control area”, to provide operator great physical comfort when they setup or adjust power setting and observe the power measurement and neutral electrode’s contact situation from an ergonomic viewing angle and height.
Smoke evacuation (optional)
Heat-producing surgical methods (like electrosurgery or laser) mostly bring surgical smoke that contain hazardous (like acrylonitrile and hydrogen cyanide) which may blur surgical vision (especially for procedures into cavity) and cause harm to respiratory systems of patients, surgeons or operating theatre staff.
Resistance from nerve, muscle, adipose tissue and bone to electrical circuits vary. Impedance response technology in Ecut 400S electrosurgical system measures the tissue resistance then automatically adjust power output under pre-set range, to optimize real cutting or coagulation performance, which makes Ecut 400S system qualified for wide range of applications, from various open surgeries to minimal-access procedures, as well as under-water operation in Gynaecology and Urology.
Controls and Switches
- Finger-switch pencil
- Foot-switch pencil
- Bipolar forceps without cable, bayonet-shaped
- Connecting cable for bipolar forceps, 3m
- Foot-switch for foot-switch pencil and bipolar forceps
- Blade electrode, 70mm shaft
- Needle electrode, 70mm shaft
- Ball electrode (Φ3mm), 70mm shaft
- Square loop, W*H=10*7mm, 130mm shaft
- Semi-round loop, W*H=10*10mm, 130mm shaft
- Conization electrode, 130mm shaft, large
Patient return electrode
- Steel return electrode reusable
- Patient return electrode without cable, split type, for Adult disposable
- Patient return electrode without cable, split type, for Adult Reusable
- Patient return electrode without cable, solid type, for Adult disposable
- Patient return electrode without cable, split type, for Children disposable
- Connecting cable for disposable patient return electrode (split type), 3m
- Connecting cable for disposable patient return electrode (solid type), 3m
- Connecting cable for reusable patient return electrode (split type), 3m
- Mobile cart
- Surgical smoke evacuator
- Cable for connecting electrosurgical unit and endoscopy
- Adaptor for thick or thin pin-leg to electrosurgical unit, Ф7mm to Ф6.3mm
- Adaptor for thick or thin pin-leg to electrosurgical unit, Ф8.5mm to Ф6.3mm
Ecut 400S electrosurgical generator system perform in mono & bipolar working modes but with different power range. The 7 integrated different monopolar and bipolar modes, tissue responding and automatic return electrode monitoring to give intuitive indication of potential burn risk, which enables highly efficient and safe surgical cutting and coagulation through all surgical procedures.
|Cutting mode||Max. power output (watts)||Load (ohms)||Open circuit Vp-p||Crest factor|
|Pure||350W||500||1,800 / 1,200v||1.5|
|Blend1||300W||500||2,700 / 2,000v||1.9|
|Blend2||200W||500||2,400 / 1,700v||2.3|
|Blend3||150W||500||2,900 / 3,000v||3.1|
|Point||100W||500||4,600 / 3,900v||4.5|
|Soft||100W||500||3,600 / 3,300v||4.5|