Job Title: Visual Content Designer (m/w/d)
SternMed GmbH is a manufacturer of medical technology products in Baden-Württemberg near the border triangle. Our company enjoys a reputation as an innovative manufacturer of imaging systems, OR solutions and patient care systems. We represent intelligent and high quality, yet affordable solutions, which we market worldwide through our international distribution partners.
- Collaboration in the conception and implementation of campaigns
- Collaboration in search engine optimization and social media marketing
- Communication with external partners/agencies
- Exploring topics and trends in the areas of online communication & online marketing
- Collaboration with photographers in the photography of products
- Collaboration with the designer in the completion of drafts
- Degree in media science or comparable education
- Understanding of digital and technical contexts
- High interest and good knowledge of current Internet trends
- Experience in the use of web analysis and tracking systems
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Affinity for numbers when evaluating data and facts, as well as monitoring campaigns
- Independent and structured way of working
- Innovative thinking, curiosity and openness towards new professional topics
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- German and English at a native-speaker level, both written and spoken (other languages would be an advantage)
- Adaptability to work in a multicultural team
A pleasant working environment at a technically high standard, characterized by the diversity of our employees, competencies and approaches. We stand for a good working atmosphere, an open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and personal responsibility.
Type of position: full-time, permanent
- 8-hour shift
- 30 days vacation
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Company pension plan
- Company training opportunities
- Free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- Free parking space
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your starting date and your salary expectations!
Please send your application via the link below or to this email address: email@example.com.