- Titre de l’emploi : Ingénieur commercial (m/f/i)
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 ans
- Job Description:
SternMed GmbH is a medical technology company of the SEI Group based in Germany. Our company enjoys a reputation as an innovative manufacturer of imaging systems, OR solutions and Patient care systems. We present high-quality but nevertheless affordable and intelligent solutions, which we market worldwide through our international sales partners.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and Comparison tables to explain products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Use own technical skills to explain the benefits of company products or services to potential customers and to show how our products or services are better than their competitors’ products
- Discuss with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- To make sure the ready to deliver products meets the client order / Invoice
- Train non-engineering sales staff on products and QC regulations
- Collaborate with marketing to identify customer needs and profile
- Plan and define products’ configurations to meet customer needs
- To develop sales Technical reports and product descriptions
- Help in researching and developing new products
- To do market research and review the competitors’ products and related developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical engineering or a related field such as Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of medical device
- Knowledge of EC and ISO 13485 requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and German
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of companies and Authorities
- Secure handling of the MS Office programs
- An attractive salary
- Unlimited permanent position with perspective in a growing
- Friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies
The SternMed atmosphere offers you the opportunity to join our passionate, multicultural team. We welcome you to a growth-oriented group of companies with open doors and short decision-making paths.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in Germany. Visa sponsorship is currently not available. Thank you for your understanding.
Did we catch your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application via the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your starting date and salary expectations.
Veuillez remplir le formulaire ci-dessous, tous les champs marqués d’un (*) sont obligatoires.
Les données envoyées ne seront traitées que dans le but de traiter votre demande. Vous pouvez trouver plus d’informations dans notre Protection des données.