Occupation: Sales Manager – Medical Equipment (m/f/d)
Required work experience: 3 years
SternMed GmbH is a manufacturer of medical technology products in Baden-Württemberg near the border triangle. Our company enjoys a reputation as an innovative manufacturer of imaging systems, surgical solutions and patient care systems. We represent intelligent and high quality, yet affordable solutions, which we market worldwide through our international distribution partners.
- Acquisition and development of SternMed distribution partners within the region for which you are responsible
- Establishment and further development of the partners in terms of growth and results
- Regular execution of portfolio planning and sales coaching, as well as preparation of forecasts and reports
- Conception and operative implementation of market potential analyses to identify partners
- Representation of SternMed at international congresses, trade fairs and customer events
- Completed studies in medical technology or comparable degree
- At least 3 years of relevant professional sales experience
Experience in structured business development (account management)
- Knowledge in the field of medical devices (preferably imaging systems) with user knowledge
- Proven success with indirect management of partners (resellers)
- Good knowledge in tenders (tender business) is desirable
- Independent and structured way of working, creativity, analytical and empathic skills as well as intercultural competence
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English are absolutely necessary, other languages are an advantage
A pleasant working environment on a technically high standard, which is characterized by the diversity of our employees, competences and approaches. We stand for a good working atmosphere, an open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and personal responsibility. In addition, we offer various benefits (such as personal development and training opportunities) as well as attractive remuneration / permanent employment in a growing owner-managed company and much more.
SEI Group with a start-up atmosphere offers you the opportunity to join our passionate, multicultural team. We welcome you to a growth-oriented group of companies with open doors and short decision-making paths.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in Germany. Visa sponsorship is currently not available. We thank you for your understanding.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application including your starting date and salary expectations!
Please send your application via the link below or to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.